I want to pick up the mails of payment on delivery, how do I transfer to pay?
You can choose one of the following methods:
1. Post Office physical ATM: Click "i-Box payment" → enter "offset account number" → complete the payment process.
2. Post office online ATM: Log in to the post office online ATM with the debit card → select "i-Box payment" → enter "offset account number" → enter "transaction verification code", "chip card password" → complete the payment process.
3. e-mobile post office: log in to e-mobile post office → select “i-Box payment” → enter “offset account number” → click “OK” → enter “graphic verification code”, “certificate password”, “transfer SMS password” → Complete payment process.
Why can't I use the e-mobile post office "i-Box payment" function?
E-mobile post office "i-Box payment" payment function is limited to those who have deposit account with the company and applied for the online post office account and mobile device certificates. If you have not applied for the company's online post office account and mobile device certificates, please use the debit card to pay with the post office physical ATM or online ATM.
My account has been debited, but the system told me that I have not paid, what should I do?
Please check whether there are multiple mails to be collected at the same time, and whether the debited offset account number is the same as the mail to be received. If the same, please contact our customer service hotline at 0800-700-365 (mobile phone please call pay phone 04-23542030), there will be someone to serve you.
Enter the account number and the system prompts that the account number is incorrectly entered. What should I do?
Please check whether the account number is incorrectly entered. If the input is correct, and it still prompts "The account number is incorrectly entered, please re-enter", please contact our customer service staff, and there will be someone to serve you.
The number of offset account number is too long and it is easy to make mistakes when entering, is there a possibility to shorten the number of digits?
In order to facilitate the sender (recipient) to offset the account and the exemption of pay wrongly to the account of other people when doing payment on delivery, the length of the account number cannot be reduced. For input convenience, you can use the QR Code Scan function to read the QR Code offset account number on the i-postbox machine to simplify the operation.
Will the re-enter of the offset account number resulted in repeated deduction?
If you enter the offset account number that has been successfully paid, the deduction will not be repeated and the system will prompt "repeated payment, please start over".
Can the payment on delivery done by credit card?
The i-Box payment on deliver has not yet provided credit card payment function.
Is there a deduction for the transfer fee for using the i-Box payment?
If the debit transaction is made by e-mobile post office or Chunghwa Post debit card at the post office physical ATM or online ATM, the transfer fee will be waived. If debit cards of other banks are used to pay at the post office physical ATM or online ATM, inter-bank transfer handling fee will be charged.
What is the limit for each piece of payment on delivery for i-Box?
The payment on delivery mails sent to i-Box, in considering of the risks, the maximum amount of each piece is NT$6,000.
What is the payment limit for i-Box payment on delivery mails?
1. Pay by post office physical ATM and online ATM:
(1) Limit per transaction: NT$6,000.
(2) Daily transaction limit: the limit of post office physical ATM and online ATM non-contracted transfer limit shall be calculated together with the maximum amount of NT$30,000; other bank debit cards shall be subject to the non-contracted transfer limit of the bank.
2. To pay by e-mobile post office:
(1) Limit per transaction: NT$6,000.
(2) Daily transaction limit: The post office, online post office and e-mobile post office non-contracted transfer limit shall be calculated together with the maximum amount of NT$100,000.
(3) Monthly transaction limit: The post office, online post office and e-mobile post office non-contracted transfer limit shall be calculated together with the maximum amount of NT$200,000.