(Effective from June 1st, 2012)
|| Can be mutually sent to all counties and cities in Taiwan and the outlying islands, regardless of region
(per mail piece)
- For the main island of Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen, Matsu and other outlying islands, all fax charges are single-rate, regardless of region.
- Fax mail delivered to the recipient will be charged an additional delivery fee of NTD 10 per mail piece, regardless of the number of pages.
- If the public uses its fax machine to transmit to the delivery post office, a delivery fee of NTD 10 per item and a handling fee of NTD 5 per page will be charged.
- If the public uses its fax machine to transmit to the local post office and if the recipient collects the fax at the post office counter, a handling fee of NTD 5 per page will be charged.
- If the fax mail is transmitted to the receiving post office, then copied and delivered to multiple recipients, the handling fee is NTD 5 per page and the delivery fee is still NTD 10 per mail piece.
- Speedpost delivery fee: NTD 20 per mail piece in addition to the above delivery fee.
- Advice of delivery fee: An additional NTD 15 per mail piece.
- Redirected fee: Each mail piece will be charged Prompt Delivery Registered Mail postage.
- Fax congratulation (condolence) letters are charged as fax mail.