1. According to Article 6 of the Postal Law, the exclusive post office service includes documents in the nature of letter, postcard or other correspondence.
2. The definitions documents of letter, postcard or other correspondence are as follows:
(1) Letters, special letter sheets, self-printed letter sheets and postcards.
(2) Bills, refund notices, bank statements and certificates, etc., from various financial, insurance, securities, telecommunications, video, hydropower, gas and other institutions.
(3) Various types of fines, tax returns and withholding tax statements.
(4) Unified receipts, receipts and stubs that are filled out with specific personal information and are not blank.
(5) Prized contest documents, questionnaires, registration forms, resumes, checklists and application forms that are filled out with specific personal information.
(6) All types of documents containing personal information and are attached with debit cards, credit cards, stored value cards and computer IC cards.
(7) Withholding tax statements meeting Ministry of Finance format standards, filled student report cards, and school attendance certificates are legally post office's operation, but Chunghwa Post Co., Ltd. is willing to regard them as printed matters and let private delivery service share the operation.