What are the prices for hybrid mail service? Can you give me a quick quote?
Because we need to evaluate the complexity of the report, the number of mails, the size of the paper, the packaging method, whether to attach documents, the material supply, the duration of the work, etc., we can't give you a cut-and-dry quick quote. Please contact us to discuss details and a more reasonable and accurate quote.
Does your hybrid mail service center provide supply ordering service for printing paper and envelopes, etc. for subscribers?
Yes. You can choose to buy supply (must meet post office machine specifications) by yourself or let the post office do it for you.
Should I pay a deposit for hybrid mail service?
1. If there is a contract, no deposit is needed.
2. If it is only a one-time deal with no contract, prepaid postage is required.
Is there a minimum requirement to use the hybrid mail service?
The minimum requirement for hybrid mail service is 20,000 pieces per month. You can consider ePOST if your demand is lower.
How do I apply for hybrid mail service?
Please contact one of our hybrid mail service centers. We will arrange our business representatives to visit you and invite you to visit our work site to understand the actual operation. When you decide that it is good for you, then we will come up with a quote. If the terms are agree on, then we'll discuss the details and sign a contract and arrange an operational schedule.
How many hybrid mail service centers are there? What are their address, phone numbers and e-mails?
Taipei Post Office Email Department
Taipei Operating Unit
Address: 9F, No. 89, Section 3, Xinyi Road, Daan District, Taipei City 10658
Taichung Operation Unit
Address: 6F, No. 200, Minsheng Road, West District, Taichung City
Kaohsiung Operation Unit
Address: 5F, No. 179, Zhongzheng 3rd Road, Xinxing District, Kaohsiung City
What are the advantages of hybrid mail service?
1. Customer information is absolutely confidential and will never be leaked.
2. All operations are completed at the post office, saving labor costs such as contacting manufacturers, material preparation, warehousing, transportation, and mailing.
3. The mail is packaged and moved directly to the delivery unit, which is one to two days faster than the regular over-the-counter mailing operation.
Is there any discount on hybrid mail service?
1. Postage: same discount granted to “bulk mail bundled area-wise postage” as well as time slot discount.
2. Service charge: The bigger the monthly volume, such as 100,000, 300,000, or 500,000 pieces, the bigger the discount on service charge.
What mail types are covered by hybrid mail service?
1. Printouts of reports.
2. Packing and delivery of envelop-type letters, such as credit card bills.
3. Gluing, folding pressing and delivery of letter sheet-type letters, such as a stock notice.
4. Loading mail attachments, sealing, and gluing stickers, such as advertising leaflets.
5. Printing and delivery of postcard-type mail, such as water and gas bill receipts.
What types of data storage device does hybrid mail service take?
3.5-inch floppy discs, CDs, and flash drives.